Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Week 10

15/5's

3/28/14
  • We are each supposed to find a novice to participate in the online assessment. 
  • I found a friend that tried the booklet out and took the survey. We discussed what she thought afterwards.
Task at hand: Team Website- 50% Complete
4/1/14
  • I worked on the 15/5's because they were not formatted correctly. I don't know what happened to it. The sizes and colors were wrong.
  • I also rearranged the order of some of the pages.
Task at hand: Team Website- 50% Complete
4/3/14
  • I have been analyzing the evaluations to see if the right questions are being asked.
Task at hand: Team Website- 50% Complete
4/5/14
  • I worked on the 15/5s.
  • I updated my hours on the Timeline. 
Task at hand: Team Website- 50% Complete
4/7/14
  • I made the final weekly touches to the website. 
  • The team member page keeps getting unaligned, so I had to fix it again.
Task at hand: Team Website- 50% Complete
Total hours for the week: 3.5 Hours 

Reflection:

  • What did I do? I updated the site and worked on the evaluations for the product. 
  • What was important about what I did? Did I meet my goals? The goals for this week mostly regarded getting the evaluations ready for the booklet. I met my goals by working with David and Steve by discussing what needs to be addressed as part of the evaluations.
  • When did I do this before? Where could I use this again? I will continue to use this site throughout the semester, as well as in the future. 
  • Do I see any patterns or relationships in what I did? I have my usual pattern of deadline following. This is a continuing pattern that I use daily at work and here in class. 
  • How well did I do? What worked? What do I need to improve?  My calendar of deadlines is continuing to work for me, as far as the website and revisions. I remembered my 15/5's this week.
  • What should I do next? What's my plan / design? My next step is to upload the documents for the next report. I am also working on assessments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment