Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Week 12

15/5's

4/19/14
  • No major edits were made to the site, except for the addition of a couple of minor adjustments.
Task at hand: Team Website- 50% Complete
4/20/14
  • My part of the presentation is almost done.
  • I worked on getting my slides together.
Task at hand: Team Website- 50% Complete
4/21/14
  • I worked on the presentation for our group. I decided to keep it basic because we have so many pictures.
Task at hand: Team Website- 100% Complete
4/2214
  • I worked on the 15/5s.
  • I updated the team meeting page.
  • I updated my hours on the Timeline. 
  • I redesigned our team presentation. Dr. Grant said it was much better.
Task at hand: Team Website- 100% Complete
4/23/14
  • Website is complete, except for adding one last report. This should be added by the end of this week or early next week.
  • I made the last revision to my part of the presentation.
Task at hand: Team Website- 100% Complete
Total hours for the week: 5 Hours 

Reflection:

  • What did I do? I updated the site and worked on the presentation for the product.
  • What was important about what I did? Did I meet my goals? The goals for this week mostly regarded getting the presentation ready. I was able to send off a revision of the presentation for the showcase.
  • When did I do this before? Where could I use this again? I will continue to use this site throughout the semester, as well as in the future. It is now time to present the project to show our progress.
  • Do I see any patterns or relationships in what I did? I have my usual pattern of deadline following. This is a continuing pattern that I use daily at work and here in class. 
  • How well did I do? What worked? What do I need to improve?  My calendar of deadlines is continuing to work for me, as far as the website and revisions. As of now, there is not much left on the calendar :)
  • What should I do next? What's my plan / design? My next step is to upload the revisions for the finalized documents.

No comments:

Post a Comment