Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Week 6

15/5's

2/19/14
  • David asked me to add the remaining 15/5 pages. I spent about an hour working on these and their links. 
  • Steve emailed me the storyboards to work on now that I am helping with the Treatment Report.
  • I also updated the Project Plan.  
Task at hand: Team Website- 50% Complete
2/21/14
  • I worked on the storyboard using the first 10 poses. (3 hours)
  • I will continue to work on the boards for several days.
  • I only updated one document on the site, as most time is being spent on the boards.
Task at hand: Storyboards 50% Complete
2/22/14
  • Our team had a Google Community meeting.
  • I am continuing to work on the storyboards. The next ten poses were worked on. (2 hours)
Task at hand: Storyboards- 50% Complete
2/24/14
  • I am continuing to work on the last of the storyboards. I am almost finished. (2 hours)
  • I have been in contact with Steve just to make sure we were on the same page.
Task at hand: Storyboards- 50% Complete
2/25/14
  • I made the final weekly touches to the website.
  • I added the last of the 15/5s. (30 minutes)
  • I sent out my revision of the Content Analysis. (30 minutes)  
Task at hand: Team Website- 50% Complete
Total hours for the week: (Almost) 9 Hours 

Reflection:

  • What did I do? I worked on the storyboards throughout the week.
  • What was important about what I did? Did I meet my goals? The storyboards are an important piece of the Treatment Report. They give a layout of what our product will look like. I completed the boards, so I met my goal for the week.
  • When did I do this before? Where could I use this again? I have completed storyboards before in one of my previous classes. We used a similar template. I know I will see this again throughout my future career. 
  • Do I see any patterns or relationships in what I did? I continue to follow my calendar of deadlines. It was important that I get this task completed, so that I could send it to Steve. 
  • How well did I do? What worked? What do I need to improve?  My calendar of deadlines is continuing to work for me. I continue to work on keeping myself on track. 
  • What should I do next? What's my plan / design? My next step is to go back to working on the website now that the storyboards are complete. 

No comments:

Post a Comment