Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Week 4

15/5's

2/6/14
  • I reorganized some of the documents on the site to match with any team updated documents.
  • I worked for an hour on the site.  
Task at hand: Team Website- 50% Complete
2/8/14
  • David asked me to add a few documents to the site. I had some trouble with the embedding.
  • I updated the team meeting page.
  • I worked for about 45 minutes on the site.
Task at hand: Team Website- 50% Complete
2/9/14
  • I reorganized some of the links to go to differently composed pages.
  • I added the Charter to the site.
  • I worked on the site for almost an hour.
Task at hand: Team Website- 50% Complete
2/11/14
  • I worked on the 15/5s.
  • I went ahead and added some of the link pages just to be prepared.
  • I worked on the site for two hours.
Task at hand: Team Website- 50% Complete
2/12/14
  • I made the final weekly touches to the website.
  • I added the last of the 15/5s.  
  • I added a few (will be) pages to the site under the charter and project plan pages. 
  • I worked for about an hour on the site.
Task at hand: Team Website- 50% Complete
Total hours for the week: 5.5 Hours 

Reflection:

  • What did I do? I updated the site and reorganized some of the pages throughout the week. I also added some documents throughout the week.
  • What was important about what I did? Did I meet my goals? My role continues to be important in the group because this is where we will collect and organize our project. We use this site as the framework for our document display and presentation. Most of the pages are ready to be used. My goals continue to change because each week, the tasks change. I feel like I was able to achieve my set goals for the week.
  • When did I do this before? Where could I use this again? I will continue to use this site throughout the semester, as well as in the future. I continue to use Google Sites and Docs in this course, as well as my other course.
  • Do I see any patterns or relationships in what I did? The pattern I followed is staying on a deadline. I made sure that each part of the site was complete at a specific date and time. My schedule seem to be keeping me on track.
  • How well did I do? What worked? What do I need to improve?  My calendar of deadlines is continuing to work for me. I need to keep updated on my team's 15/5's, as well as my personal ones. I do not like waiting so late in the week to add all the updates at once. I need to talk to the team about sending finalized documents by a particular time. 
  • What should I do next? What's my plan / design? Since I went ahead and created the pages, I will work on linking the pages to their destination. I need to start adding the content analysis documents to the page. I also want to reorganize our team Google Doc folder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment