Friday, March 14, 2014

Week 8

15/5's

3/7/14
  • I reorganized some links to redirect differently to the individual document pages.  (1 hour)
  • It was a slow week because of spring break.
Task at hand: Team Website- 50% Complete
3/9/14
  • I updated and reorganized the Design documentation pages.
Task at hand: Team Website- 50% Complete
3/10/14
  • A couple of tweaks were made when the team needed documents some files reuploaded.
Task at hand: Team Website- 50% Complete
3/12/14
  • I worked on the 15/5s.
  • I updated my hours on the Timeline. 
  • I spent some time looking over the site to clean it up some. (1 hour)
Task at hand: Team Website- 50% Complete
3/13/14
  • I made the final weekly touches to the website.
  • 15/5s were updated. 
  • Team meeting page was updated.
  • David asked that I upload the revised Content Analysis. 
Task at hand: Team Website- 50% Complete
Total hours for the week: 3 Hours 

Reflection:

  • What did I do? I updated the site and reorganized some of the documents.
  • What was important about what I did? Did I meet my goals? There weren't any major goals to be met this week. 
  • When did I do this before? Where could I use this again? I will continue to use this site throughout the semester, as well as in the future. I am actually using Google Sites to create an online course for another class. I am constantly making changes, which is a sign of developing as a designer. 
  • Do I see any patterns or relationships in what I did? I have my usual pattern of deadline following. This is a continuing pattern that I use daily at work and here in class. 
  • How well did I do? What worked? What do I need to improve?  My calendar of deadlines is continuing to work for me, as far as the website and team documents. I failed to keep my blog updated again. This continues to be something I overlook.
  • What should I do next? What's my plan / design? My next step is to add the weekly documents to the site. I will need to be prepared to start editing some of the pages and uploading newer, revised documents.

1 comment: